VACANCIES EXIST IN THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
1. Job Title: PROGRAM MANAGER.
Location: KADUNA STATE
Positions available: Ten (10)
- Facilitate proposal development to donors around the organizations’ programme thematic areas
- Facilitate analysis, assessments and action research to understand contextual factors within the State to inform programming decisions
- Engage stakeholders including community leaders, State actors and Civil society for partnership and collaboration
- Oversee project planning, implementation and monitoring in the State according to GPD work plan and partner specification
- Ensure timely delivery of project reports…Read more
2. Job Title: STATE COORDINATOR
Location: Rivers State
Date of Notice: 27th February, 2019
The State Coordinator shall undertake administrative and programmatic role around the thematic areas of Global Peace Development which are gender and peace building, democracy and governance, sustainable development, environment and community health. Importantly, the State Coordinator will be working on a project titled System and Structure Strengthening Approach against Radicalization to Violent Extremism. The Ideal candidate must be resident in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, and have the professional capacity to engage vulnerable communities to build resilience to mitigate radicalization and extremism…Read more
3. WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE (WASH) OFFICER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support coordination and implementation of programme interventions
• Support in strengthening the capacity of the field level programme partners;
• Support in planning and facilitation of review processes;
• Provide technical support for post-triggering, verification, certification and post ODF activities;
• Facilitate behaviour change communication activities through coordination with partners and other stakeholders.
• Support in the development and application of tools and techniques for monitoring performance and impact related to community and institutional capacity strengthening.
• Support the development of Proposal
• Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATION, REQUIREMENT AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in environmental health, community development, social sciences or relevant field.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in a WASH field level position.
• Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
• Experience working with local partners, including governmental agencies.
• Experience in conducting CLTs, management of WASHCOMs
• Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines.
• Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural area.
• Must have experience in community mobilization using tool such as PRA and PDA